My sister, Kari just had her first baby! He's A.DOR.A.BLE!!!!! And I get to hold him, hug him, and kiss him all I want for the next 5 days!!!! Love you little guys!
Can't wait to see you sweet boy! Hope you can handle all the kisses and hugs by the time we leave! =) Love you!
Those really are darling pictures. So sweet. Tell Kari hi for us, it seems like so long ago that I would run into her every once in awhile on campus. Life sure moves on :) Have fun, we'll see you soon!
5 comments:
he is just beautiful!
what is his name?
congrats to kari and hubs!
OMG, he is seriously so cute, he looks like such a little man!!!
Those really are darling pictures. So sweet. Tell Kari hi for us, it seems like so long ago that I would run into her every once in awhile on campus. Life sure moves on :)
Have fun, we'll see you soon!
Aww I haven't seen a lot of those...they are sooooo cute! He has so much hair!
He is so cute, what a little man already!
Post a Comment