Rylee has been waiting FOR.EV.ER. to loose her 1st tooth! All of her friends in Kindergarten would loose theirs and when they lost their teeth, her teacher would put their names on this
laminated tooth she had in the classroom. Well, this devastated
Rylee when the last day of school came and she never got her name on "the tooth". Finally about a month and a half ago her tooth started to get looser and looser. Then about a week and a half ago it fell out! She was so excited! We love you
Rylee! You will be able to see how happy she is in the picture below.
=)
6 comments:
THANK YOU FOR FINALLY PUTTING UP THIS PICTURE!!!!! She's SOO cute with a missing tooth! CONGRATS RYLEE! I told the tooth fairy to bring you $50 but apparently this economy is really effecting her these days....LAME-O!
That is so exciting! It's always fun when the 1st tooth falls out! Caden lost his first tooth by default...Noah pushed him and he hit his tooth on the tile floor and fractured it...the dentist had to pull it. He was still excited!
It looks like you have had a fun summer! Very busy! I'm jealous you have been out and about. You asked how 3 is going for me...it is definately taking some getting used to. Noah is being a little...I guess "special" is the right word. He is making things a little hard. I really don't get anything done. Oh well...hopefully I'll get the hang of things soon.
Ok...I can't believe you know Justin and Kellie! Kellie was my roommate pretty much the whole time I was at Ricks! We've been in contact ever since! I'm sure we know several of the same people if you know them! Justin was my FHE brother...that's how the two met. How do you know Justin? Oh and no...they still don't go to church. Hopefully they will someday.
It was good to hear from you! Glad you guys are doing so well...oh...where on earth are you living? ARe you in Texas? Kansas? I couldn't figure it out.
Congrats Rylee!
Congrats! Hope the tooth fairy was good to her!!!!
RYLEE!! Congratulations on loosing your first tooth! When we get together this week, I promise if we have corn on the cob, Mimi will cut it off the cob for you. You know just in case it is hard to bite. Love you so much!
That is adorable! I can just see how excited she is to lose it! What a doll!
Post a Comment