Friday, July 24, 2009

Zonkers...... Again......

My girls really wanted to go to Zonkers again, so I sent out an email to all the playgroup moms last Friday and we headed over there to play. We spent about 4 hours there! The girls thought it was a blast to be able to go with their friends. We had alot of fun.....again!
A couple of my friends little boys going around on one of he rides.

I was so proud of Sophie that day. We have been to Zonkers 2-3 times before this and she refused to go on the roller coaster. She loved the roller coasters at Disney World, but there is a certain part on this roller coaster where towards the end they go through this dark "tunnel" and a strobe light flashes. She did not want to have anything to do with it. Well, when she found out that her little boyfriend, Garrin was going to be there, she decided that she really wanted to go on the roller coaster with Garrin! It's amazing what love can do to someone. =)

Here is Sophie's first time on the "Cobra" roller coaster....

And here is Sophie riding with Garrin on the roller coaster.....over, and over, and over, again. Garrin and Sophie would NOT leave each others sides the entire time they were there. (I don't know who that taller kid is).

Little Tate, being the trains engineer! Choo Choo!

Rylee riding with Brody and Tate on the roller coaster.

Sophie and Rylee took Charlie on a few rides as well. Here they are getting ready to start the ride.

2 comments:

Karlee said...

Sophie and Garrin! Too cute! I can't believe she is CRUSHING SOO hard at SUCH a young age! It's pretty cute though!

Kristin and Jay said...

FUN! I wish I lived to close to fun places like that! K both of your girls are adorable, but Rylee is getting to be absolutely GORGEOUS! Her skin, her hair, everything! Love it! And you are such a fun mom =)