We had 4th of July at our own home for the 1st time since we've been married! It was alot of fun! We invited a couple of families over for a 4th of July feast, the girls friend, Brody, thought it would be fun for everyone to decorate their own visors (great idea), and then we headed over to this golf course to watch the fireworks that the country club put on. It was a great show with a very small crowd. The kids played in the grass and chased fireflies until the fireworks started and it was a lovely 75 degrees (or less) outside. It was a great night!
3 comments:
I have one complaint on these pictures. YOU are NEVER in ANY of them!!! But I do however love your girls 4th outfits! You kiddos are so dang cute! Will I ever get to meet them? =) You travel everywhere but the good ol' ID =). It looks like you had a blast though, fun times!
I love all the updates! I am so glad that you were able to have some fun time with Karlee!
Also, thanks for the phone call..we'll have to do them more often! Love and miss you!
I wish we could've spent the 4th together.....
Post a Comment