Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Prepare Yourselves......

I want to remember all the funny things my kids say, so I right them down here. I'm sure when they grow up and read them themselves, they probably won't be so thrilled that I posted them for everyone to read. If you read on, you'll understand why (A.K.A. sophie, who else?)

While we were at my parents house, Sophie was not treating her brother the way she should have been. My sister came up to Sophie and said.
Karlee: "Uh, oh, Sophie. Let's be nice to brother. Let go of his head, please."
Karlee: "You girls are gonna have to watch out when Charlie gets older, he's gonna remember all these things and he's gonna come back at you for revenge."
Rylee: "Well, my mom said he can't have any guns or swords, soooo, I'm not really worried."

Now here comes the "Prepare Yourselves" part.....
Karlee and I are driving somewhere during our 2 week adventure. We are in the car, and the girls are sitting in the back next to each other (mistake #1). They are being extremly hyper and all of a sudden I hear this.......
Rylee: "AHHHHH!!! MOM!!!!! Sophie just stuck her finger in her bum and made me smell it!

I am laughing histarically at this point, trying to hide my face so they can't see me laughing so hard that tears are coming to both mine and Karlee's eyes. I finally calm down after 5 minutes and say...

Me: "Sophie, we don't stick our fingers in our bum and we dont' make people smell it."
Sophie: "But I like to do it.... I like the way it smells."

Where did she come from? LOL. I love that girl!




2 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

That might be the funniest thing I have EVER heard!!! I think Sophie and Jay would get along VERY well =)

Karlee said...

I LOVE IT! I still think to this day Kent thinks we exaggerated that story!