Wednesday, July 15, 2009

And One More Thing.....

I got on my sisters blog yesterday and saw these pictures of another venture we had while she was visiting KC! I completely forgot about this! Probably because I didn't feel like lugging my huge camera around. So, I stole these off her blog! =) Thanks, Karlee.

We went to Deanna Rose Farmstead again with Karlee. It's free to go in, but the hayrides, pony rides, baby goat bottle feeding, and fishing are like $2 or so each for the extras. Boston was older, and I really think he enjoyed every minute of it. He actually let the goats eat out of his hands. Brave boy!
Then we went on a hayride! It was blistering hot outside as well that day, but it was still fun to see how happy the kids were. They were having a blast. Sophie kept saying to me, "Mom, I love you." AND "Mom, thank you for saying yes to everything." Because usually when we come we don't do alot of the extra stuff.

Boston saying "hi" to the baby cows.

Charlie really didn't like feeding the baby goats. Maybe next year.

Bosont, on the other hand, had a blast!

Then the girls got to ride on the horses. Boston was a little upset about it, because you have to be at least 3 years old to ride. He wanted to be out there with his cousins, and he couldn't. He wasn't too happy about that decision. Next year, Boston, I promise!

Then we came over to this small track and let the girls ride on the "tractors".

Boston LOVED this idea, but his legs weren't long enough to reach the pedals, so Karlee had to help push and steer him. Boston, did NOT like that idea. He is all about being independent now days. =) Everytime Karlee would put her hand up to help him steer, he would push her hands away.

On our way out, because we had been sweating all day, the kids went and played in the little splash area. It was good times.

Karlee has some friends that she knew back in Rexburg. They now live about 25 minutes away from me. So, we ventured up to where they lived and visited with them and their 2 cute boys. Then we grabbed some Wendy's and headed over to Penguin Park. This will definetly draw some of you to come and visit!!!! Come on now, you know you want to!

No comments: