While I have been trying to get up to date on my blog (which I am FINALLY caught up on), my sweet children decided to do this...... with the leftover popcorn they received at the movie theater today.....
Charlie LOVED that his sister's threw popcorn everywhere.
And this is why we don't blog during the day...... =D
3 comments:
I second that! Something BAD always happens when I try to do something on the computer. How funny though, I love the pictures. And thank goodness you have a happy vacuum to clean it up for ya. ;)
hahaha - yah, blogging during the day is a bad bad idea! It's like the kids hate when we are on the computer so they like to punish us by being naughty! And yes, Shayna will for sure have to take you to the beach here....I think I'll be at my cabin when you come :(
LEFT OVER popcorn?! First of all, that was your FIRST mistake! Second, I concure (sp?) that blogging during the day is near impossible! But atleast char char got a yummy snack!
Post a Comment