At the end of May we started our journey down to Houston to visit my sister, Karlee. Chad drove with me to Dallas and then from Dallas he flew back to Kansas and I drove the rest of the way myself.
While we were in Dallas for a whole 4 hours we blessed to see the Camps new set of twins and Big boy Preston AND the girls stopped by the Knowltons for a couple hours and swam in their new swimming pool. Thank you to both of you for letting us invade your home for the few hours we were there. Sorry it was so crazy.

Next stop..............HOUSTON................
Next stop..............HOUSTON................
Finally at auntie Karlee's house. I don't remember why Sophie has that look on her face.
We took the kids to lunch while we were there, which ended up being a disaster, shopped a little more and then we couldn't find the play place ANY.WHERE.
So, Karlee said we could go to this one mall that had a play place. She had to get some other things anyway. So we went to this other mall and let the kids play. This mall also had a little splash area outside. Well, lucky for Karlee and I we had bought our kids swim suits on our venture so we were able to change them in the car to they could go out and play in the water. Everyone, except Chaw-hee. He did not get a new swim suit that day, so he had to wear his shorts. 


By the end of the day, we all felt like this.............
While we were in Houston, we went to visit my mom's best friend Nena. It was great to see her. Thank you Nena for the visit. It was great to see you and to catch up! We miss you!
She lives right by the Houston Temple, so I drove the girls over there to look at it and take some pictures. It's a gorgeous temple.
On our way home, we stopped by Toys R' Us to pick up Boston's birthday present I owed him. He was in heaven!
That's it for now..... I'll try to do more tomorrow.
2 comments:
GOOD TIMES!!!! I miss having someone to do something with DAILY!! It was kinda nice! I LOVE the 1st picture of all the kids....Sophie's face=priceless!!!
COME BACK, COME BACK!!!!
Post a Comment