Charlie was entertained by picking up blueberries off the ground and eating them. Where was his mother?!
It was alot of fun and we came home with plenty of blueberries! Yum!
His is Charlie with his biggest fan, Brody. Brody is so sweet to Charlie, he is always saying that Charlie is the cutest baby ever (which of course I'm not going to argue with), and said he had a dream about Charlie. Where Charlie was in a baby contest and Brody had to choose which baby was the cutest and he picked Charlie and Charlie won..... Isn't that cute?! We love you Brody. You're mommy and daddy need to get you another little baby in your home. =) (I knew you'd like that one, Melissa). =D Love ya!
Here are the kids playing on the hay bails! They had a blast, plus we also ate some homemade blueberry muffins. Holy Cow! Yum!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! Maybe next year I'll have to make it out there. Those blueberries looked delicious! And your kids, of course looked so cute, as always!
What a fun outting!
Your kids look like ACTUAL berry pickers!! Cute! Why didn't you take me here.....
Tearing up I'm laughing so hard! Love that you shared Brody's dream. He LOVED reading about it. He wants me to go back and read it again!
We both agree that we'll just take Charlie as our adopted #3!;p
We love you guys! it's been a BLAST hanging out with YA'LL! (See we're even starting to talk alike!)
Post a Comment