Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Vacation

Since we've been back from vacation, I'm slowly trying to catch up on things (my blog being one of them). I have been so excited to post these pictures.

While we were in Utah, we stayed with our dear friends, Kevin and Shayna. Not only were they hospitable and make us delicious omelets, Kevin asked if he could do a photo shoot of our kids. Kevin is extremely talented, so I was thrilled beyond measures. Thank you, Kevin! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!


5 comments:

Karlee said...

I can't begin to say enough how much I LOVE these pictures!! The last one once again is my FAV!! Will you PAAAALEASE come move close to me?!?! PRETTY PRETTY PAAALLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?!? I'll promise to watch your kids MULTIPLE days a week so you can have some "me" time and then of course, we can ALWAYS pawn the kids off to Kent and Chad and go have "sister" time!! And then we can always PARTAY ALL TOGETHER!! We know how much fun THAT is!!! So PAAAALEASE!!!!! I'm BEGGING!!!.....have you decided to move close to me yet?=)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, you twisted my arm.... but only if you're not in Houston. =)

Kari Clark said...

Your girls are adorable! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

The Warren Family said...

Gosh they're beautiful! I want to see more! And yes, we'd love to have you guys come visit...My sister is coming in town for labor day, but whenever is great! Are you going to Time Out for Women in KC in October? Email me!

theolsonfamily said...

I LOVE the pictures! BEAUTIFUL!!!