Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Going to Regret It!

I'm being completely honest when I say that I don't ever watch The Bachelor or Bachelorette. BUT spending those 3 weeks with my sister, she has got me hooked. But I will say that I do like the Bachelorette better than the Bachelor. There's just someting about having 30 half naked women versus 1 half naked women. Anyway, LOVE JILLIAN! She is darling in every sense of the word. And I wish I had her body. Anyway back to why I'm posting.
I was watching the show last night and my faves of all faves got kicked off!!!! Oh sweet Reid!!!! I was so mad that she got rid of him that I'm having a hard time wanting to watch the last 2 weeks. He's amazingly funny, cute, and when he puts his glasses on, watch out! I'm going to miss you, Reid. She made a definite mistake.
Ed, bugs! She should have never let him come back in the first place. He works too much and loves his career too much. If she picks him, he will end up breaking her heart, garaunteed!

Kypton is a babe! What else can I say. He's so sweet to her and they are darling together. I just don't know if he's as committed. But I would way rather see her with him over Ed. Guess we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm going to have to agree that I love the Bachelorette! Anyway, I am sad that she got rid of Reid, but he has a hard time committing to telling her how he feels..etc. I hope she picks Kyptin. That would be awesome!

Kristin and Jay said...

Ed definitely went down hill when he put on those green shorts. Eeeewwww! Seriously?! He does not have the body for those things =). Kyptan is my choice too, he is VERY good looking, fo sho!!

Jamie said...

I am totally hooked on the show! I was so sad when she let Reid go!WHY oh WHY! Ed is just a little too strange for me. I mean those green swim shorts were way too much! Where did he get those!!?!?!? All he needed to complete that outfit were a pair of tube socks with the stripes on the tops. You know what I mean? YIKES!!!

Jillian is darling...I hope she goes with Kypton. He is dreamy!!!!