Monday, February 23, 2009

Something New

Ever get bored of the same old recipes? I do! And if you are like me, then hopefully this can help. I would like to share with you some of my favorite recipes. After all, if you have a good thing you should share it, right? =)

I love to cook! It brings me joy! So I've decided to try doing a food blog. Sorta like a Rachael Ray thing. "What's for dinner tonight?"

Each night when I fix dinner, I will post what I made and take pictures of the finished product. I'm hoping some of you might be able to take the chance at trying these in your own families and be able to enjoy food as we do!

If you like it (or didn't) leave a comment and let me know.

I also will have a dessert blog as well. Hopefully each Sunday I will have a new dessert up. But we'll see. I don't always like to make desserts because I don't want to end up looking like the size of a house.

Most of my recipes will come from books, magazines, internet or television. But they will also come from friends as well. So I want to thank my friends for sharing their delicious recipes with me. If I do try a recipe of a friends I will certainly give credit where credit it due!!!

I hope this will help give ya'll ideas for your own family dinners.

i'm still working on getting the blog to where i like it.....so bear with me a little.....

So check out the link on the side and enjoy.

4 comments:

Jeff and Kylie said...

Love it! I just might copy all your menus a week at a time and go do my shopping!

Karlee said...

You're just SOO creative kristin! I wish I could be JUST like you! =) love ya! OH! And you better give me some credit for some of those already up......also add my jambalaya to that will ya but make sure to add my name in there!

The Warren Family said...

Wow! You are out of control girl. I barely have my act together enough to make dinner, let alone take fantasic pictures and blog it. I'm excited to try these. I love having talented friends!

Annilee said...

Wonderful...always love new recipes. I can't believe you take so many pictures while cooking...everything is a mess when I cook. Look forward to getting new ideas from you!