Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Short Vacation

Just wanted to say thank you to all who made my trip to Utah so wonderful. It was good to get away with Charlie, even though it did take longer to get there than we wanted. =)
Thank you Shayna for letting us crash at your house for a few days. It was great to visit with you and to see new baby Violet and your boys. It was a great relaxing time for me. It's always a fun time with you and I wish we lived closer so we could hang out like we used to---you know, the good ole days.

It was good to see you too, Brooke. I miss talking with you, so I'm glad we were able to see eachother a few times while we were there. And thank you for sharing that delicious chocolate cake too. (I'm still waiting for that recipe.) =)

It was great to be able to see some old college roomies as well. Thanks for taking the time to go to dinner. It was fun to see you and I'm looking foward to our next gathering.

Thank you Karlee for letting me crash at your house for a night as well. It was fun to be able to see your new home and to play with Boston.

It was good to see Kari as well. Thanks for coming to play at Karlee's and for lunch. It's always great to be with you and see your cute prego belly. Glad you're feeling better.

And thank you to Grandma and Jim for letting us stop by on such short notice. It was great visiting and spending some time with you.

And for those of you who Charlie and I didn't get to see, I appoligize. We were in Salt Lake for such a short period of time and believe me, if I could have seen all of you I would have. We miss all of our dear family and friends!! But we will be back out there this summer (as a family) so we'll have to give you holla!
And, sadly I didn't get any pictures of any of the fun things we did. I took a picture of Charlie, Boston and Grandma together only because grandma had her camera out as well. Next time I will take much better pictures.

3 comments:

Karlee said...

Thank you for your list of thank yous! Your funny! It was great seeing you too and thank you for honoring me with your presence! I appreciate it! Also, my son looks a little...umm..different in that picture...

Shayna said...

We loved having you. Come baaaack!

theolsonfamily said...

I loved seeing you, but It wasn't long enough! i needed a day to just hang out in our jammies, and maybe start yours on fire!(ha ha ha) Charlie is the cutest thing and i loved meeting him. I agree with Shayna, COME BAAAAACK!