Thank you Charlie for only having ONE sock on! Totally a Charlie moment! He looks SOOO happy to be on that bike, maybe he'll be starting young! Also, I LOVE Sophie's little shirt! I wish it was warm enough for here to ride bikes!!!
Remember when we would watch the baby story everyday and we couldn't WAIT to have our own babies?? CRAZY that here we are, with our BABIES!!! Charlie is so cute!
4 comments:
Thank you Charlie for only having ONE sock on! Totally a Charlie moment! He looks SOOO happy to be on that bike, maybe he'll be starting young! Also, I LOVE Sophie's little shirt! I wish it was warm enough for here to ride bikes!!!
Remember when we would watch the baby story everyday and we couldn't WAIT to have our own babies?? CRAZY that here we are, with our BABIES!!! Charlie is so cute!
Ahh, Chuck..what a cutie!! Love the look on his face!
What a cute lil' boy!
He's getting reall big...soon you'll need to buy him a little blue bike of his own!
Post a Comment