Rylee was finally able to have her birthday party with her friends today. Yes, her birthday was last month, but everytime we tried to plan it, there was always something going on and this was the first weekend where we didn't have anything on the calendar!
Rylee went back and forth about a "theme" for her party. I was talking to a friend of mine one day and she had suggested a tea party and Rylee thought that was the best idea ever! To dress up AND to have her hair done by my wonderful friend Melissa, well needless to say she actually stuck with it.
It was really fun to plan and very low stress. But I think it turned out well and I hope everyone had fun. Thank you to all of her friends (and mine) who helped make this day special for her. We love you all.
It was really fun to plan and very low stress. But I think it turned out well and I hope everyone had fun. Thank you to all of her friends (and mine) who helped make this day special for her. We love you all.
Sorry for the picture overload. All the girls looked so adorable and it was hard not to take all those pictures! Enjoy!
The Invitaion:
This is what it said.......
So I realized that you can't blow it up to read it......the invitation said....
Wear your finest dress and we'll supply the pearls,
We're having a tea party that's just for the girls.
And this is what it looked like when it was all put together.......
The Table:
Each girl got their own mini purse to put their necklaces, ring and bracelts in. And they also had their own boas, hats and white gloves. I think they were in heaven.
On the menu:
\mini ham and cheese sandwiches, mini PB&J's, chocolate covered strawberries, fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, and lemonade.
Then we played some girly music and all the girls danced around.
Even Charlie got into it! He had 10 very adorable dates that were all very willing to dance with him!
You have such wonderful friends Rylee and we hope you had a great time with all of them on this special day! We love you sweetie!
12 comments:
Kristin! These pictures are out of control cute. What a fun mom you are! Love the invite, the table, everything about it. If I ever get a girl, I'll be hiring you to plan her birthday parties.
You are SO good!! I love the idea and the girls (and Charlie) look like they had a blast! Ahh, Melissa, what a sweetheart! And let me just say how grown up Rylee looks in these pictures! What a doll!
Very cute idea. I was just thinking about birthday parties this year and I think I might have to steal this idea!
What a cute idea - I'm going to have to steal it for Ana's next birthday! It looks like it was a hit. Your family is so cute!
Oh my my my goodness! You are the best party planner ever! So CuTE!!! So Fun!!!!!! i wish i was invited!!!!!!!
I have totally said this before, but you are such a great mom! Seriously! Every single party seems like a blast, and such cute ideas! Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom!
That turned out sooo cute! It is so fun to have girls! You get to live life through them sometimes!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOOOOOVE IT! So when do you want me to help you start your party planning business?!?
It looks like the girls had a wonderful time. The females of the world love all thats frilly and makes us feel super special! Your teapots and cup/saucers are beautiful. Where did you find them? Hope Rylee knows how much she is loved...
having daughters is like a completely different universe...
interesting to see what ya'll with girls do for such events!
very cute
way too cute! (i would expect nothing less)
Kristin, you pull off some great parties! I love your ideas! Rylee's cowgirl party was Jacey's first birthday party in Texas, and she remembered it enough to want to do it for her own birthday last year. I'll have to tuck the tea party idea away for later....
Post a Comment