Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home, Glad As I Can Be

Charlie has been very ill for the last week. Hence, him still in the p.j.'s he wore last night, and it is now 5:30 pm the next day.



In the evening when I say to Charlie, "Where is dada? Is daddy home?" He crawls as fast as he can to the front door with a smile on his face hoping to see him at the front door. It's adorable!



I appoligize, again for my dirty windows

3 comments:

Karlee said...

I feel sorry for my little man being so sick all the time! Tell him I understand what it's like to be the third child! Sometimes we're just forgotten about....KIDDING, KIDDING! You're a great mom and so was mom to me! I'm waiting to see when this boy is going to be walking!

Katie said...

I'm still in love with this little guy!! He is so cute (and I can't believe he'll be 1 next month!!!)
Also, my kids have been pretty sick this past week..what the heck!?

theolsonfamily said...

I love it, we love when our daddy comes home too! SOO cute!