First:
His very 1st haircut!
It was getting pretty long. Last night my friend Melissa came over to color my hair and she trimmed up Charlie's hair too for no extra charge! I know, I have really sweet friends! He looks so much better now! He's getting so big.
Charlie's hair long......
And the new do:
Second:
I know by the picture below it might look like I just put the GAP out of business, but nope! My sweet sister Karlee just sent me all of Boston's 12-18 month summer clothes.
I was a little bummed that she had the first boy, but now I am more than grateful because I get all his hand-me-downs!!! And he's got some adorable clothes! Thanks Karlee!
He's sportin' one of the shirts in these pictures below. This pile is massive, so to say that I am thrilled, would be an understatement.
It was a beautiful day today and so we met up with some friends at the park and had lunch. It's kinda nice to have little spurts of warm weather every now and again. It keeps my children sane, so they don't get too sick of being cooped up in the house with their mother all day long. =) Charlie was able to go on the swing---which he loves---and the girls LOVED riding on the "spinning wheel". It was a great day!
3 comments:
oh.my. goodness.- Really could the boy be any Cuter??? And i totally hear you on gratitude for small spurts of spring weather-- my kids(and their mama) would be nutso with out them.
Hope you had a great day!
He is so handsome Kristin! First haircuts are always so bittersweet! He's growing up so fast but then you want them to stay your baby! Love the new 'do' and your girls as always are darling! Park days are the best!
handsome little fella!
Post a Comment