Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here I Come...I'm Sitting on my Bum!


Charlie started sitting up a little over a week ago. And of course, I'm just posting it. I can't believe it. It was so wierd. One day I just thought to myself, "Hey maybe we should practice sitting up. He's 5 months old, he should be getting pretty close, right?" WEll, he totally sat up by himself for a little over 5 seconds. And after that first round, he just kept getting better adn better. He still falls over from time to time, but he has been doing so well. He's 5 months old and I feel like he's already almost 1 year old. I don't like how he keeps growing. Somebody make it stop!

Yes, there is sweet potatoes all over his face, and yes, that is a small flying bug under his eye! =)

10 comments:

Mom said...

Ok...so that one of him with Chad so looks like one of Sophie's facial expressions. I saw it and said to myself, "I've seen that look before". Any way, he is getting so big and is so talented for sitting up like a big boy. Can't wait to see ya'll!

Karlee said...

I LOVE my little man!!! I just want to squeeze him! I want him and Boston to play SOOO bad! He looks like you in these pictures I think (well at least the first one)...oh and what a high tech camera YOU have to pick up that small little bug under his eye...must be nice...!

The Larson's said...

He is just so darn cute! He has the cutest cheeks ever!

Kristin and Jay said...

He is getting so big and SO cute! That cute little monkey looks so much like you!

Katie said...

WHAT a flippin' cute kid!! I miss him tons and can't believe how BIG he has gotten! I think that you need to make a trip up north to see us! HINT, HINT!

Mk said...

Wow! i can't believe he's sitting up by himself! He is soooo adorable!

smnorton said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up. It's kinda sad you can't wait for them to get here and then you just want them to stop growing up.He is so adorable and I think he looks like Sophie!

GUENTHERS said...

He is soooo cute! Love those cheeks!

LeBaron Family said...

OK, is he not the cutest boy ever?! I will trade my new "boy" puppy for him! I want a boy! Those eyes...

Kari Combe said...

I haven't been on your blog lately to see all your new pictures and I LOVE your new pictures of Charlie! I was so excited when I saw them! This kid is ADOREABLE!! I totally see you in him but I see more of Chad in every picture that is taken. You're so lucky to have such cute kids! You need to send me those pictures of your cute kids so I can show them off in my house...just a reminder again...you know how I can be persistant. :) LOVE YOU!