Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wonderscope

For playgroup last Wednesday (July 30) we went to this place called "Wonderscope". It's this old school that they turned into a learning adventure for children. Each room is a different theme and is so creative and fun. The girls had a blast. I tried to take a picture in each room so you could get the idea.... Now we are just waiting for more friends to come and visit. We keep finding all these cool places to go and are dying to take our visitors there too. So come visit. We promise there will never be a dull moment. =)
The Ball room....



This is the space room.....


The Arts and Crafts room.....



The Gardening room......


The Healthy Body room....


This room had a grocery store complete with shelves and shelves of food, shopping carts and baskets, check out line with a cash register, a car, and a tree house. They also had a bank and ATM as well. We spent most of our time here!!!.......

Sophie took all the boxed items and put them in the car. She shopped for all her groceries and was ready to drive home and put them away....=)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This place looks really fun. We definitely need to find a time to come up and visit you.

Katie said...

Looks like fun! We never made it over there in our Kansas stint..too bad, it looks awesome!

Karlee said...

Looks like the girls had a blast! I'm sure they LOVED it! I started laughing at the picture of the girls in the astronauts helmets...why I don't know but it was cute! Boston will definately love that place eventually! No worries, we'll come visit...you can count on us!

smnorton said...

Hey that looks like so much fun. When I was looking at the pictures it looks like the childrens museum in Salt Lake my boys had so much fun there. Grandma says you might be coming to Utah you will have to let me know and we can all do something with the kids!!

Jeanette said...

How fun! I still need to go to that one. I've only been to the one in St Louis. We'll be back in 1 week. Can't wait to start up play dates again. :)

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!!

The Sniders said...

That is seriously so cool! I want one of those here. Looks like a ton of fun!

Mary said...

David would love this. I like the space helmets.