We've had this spaceship walker ever since Rylee was like 4-5 months old. It has now been through 3 children, 4 moves, 1,893 spit ups of milk and food combined, and who knows whatever else.
I thought it only fair to get our son a new walker/exersaucer. Well, my sister, Karlee told me not to get either and to get this new Baby Bouncer. I looked it up on the internet one day and thought it was awesome! I randomly told Chad about it one day but didn't think he was really paying a whole lot of attention.
Anyway.....he took the girls to Costco and on his way home, told me that he bought something for me but that I couldn't get mad. The girls came running in saying they got Charlie and me a present. I was so confused thinking, "What on earth could they have gotten at Costco for the both us?"
Chad walks in with this huge box, BABY EINSTEIN BABY BOUNCER.
Charlie hadn't even seen the toy yet, but when he saw the picture on the box he started kicking and waving his arms.
Thank you Karlee for the great idea, and thank you Chad for the wonderful gift!
6 comments:
I totally saw that in Costco on Wednesday! I was actually telling Jay I wish we would have had one of those. Ashlynn loved to bounce as much as she could in her exersaucer. I am so glad you got it. I bet Charlie is going to love it!
I saw the at Costco, it looks so cool. Charlie is the sweetest thing, I think he's going to love that, but most importantly so are you!
That looks like such a fun toy! I love toys that can keep them entertained for at least five minutes :)!
LOVE the pictures of the kids on the right of your blog. So sweet!
What a great toy! He is growing up too fast!
Could he be any cuter! That makes me want a boy soooo bad! I love Bumbos!
Post a Comment