
Then around 10 or so we headed here.......It was alot of fun to see everyone dressed up, teens taking their picture with "Edward and Jacob", and we answered trivia questions too.
Then around midnight, I waited in line to get this.....I had reserved mine through them, plus I'm obsessed with B&N and have a members card, therefore I got a certain percetage off. The line went really fast surprisingly and I only paid $15.63 for my book!
Then we went here so the other girls could go get their books....they paid $14.71.
Then we went here to have pancakes and start reading our books. We got the first four chapters done and left IHOP around 2 am.
I came home and Chad was asleep on the couch. I laid down next to him and started reading some more. Then finally around 3 am I did this......
7 comments:
Haha!! Looks like you had a great time! Luke didn't even get home until almost 11p.m. so no go for me..oh well! I'll go pick up my copy at Walmart today ;)
Ok, OK....when I get home, I'm going to read them! They sound really fun, and I feel left out, not having read them. How's the reading?
sounds like a wild time! ;) Apparently I need to start reading these books.
What a FUN girls over night out!!!! Are you enjoying the book? I am picking my copy up tomorrow!!!! Can't wait!!!!!
I am SO jealous you have the actual book in your hand right at this moment (well, maybe not at this very moment =)! I , however, live in a stupid town with no book store. I am waiting until the next time I go to Twin Falls to pick up my copy! I can't wait!
email: jkziel@gmail.com
thanks Kristin!
I really need to start reading these books! Everyone talks about them! I must go get the first :)!
Post a Comment