We received this darling hat (along with more articles of clothing) from my Grandma and Grandpa Bluth a while ago. He's just now able to fit into most of it so we thought we take a few pics. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
I LOVE IT! He's lookin' fly! :) He looks like he's ready to round up his passe, jump in his ride and go out and meet the ladies! He's totally stylin in that hat! Move aside Justin Timberlake..you've got competition comin up. :)
4 comments:
AWW look at that!! He looks like he should be a little NEWSIE!!!!
I love Newsies. Cute baby too.
Did I mention I'm in love?!
I LOVE IT! He's lookin' fly! :) He looks like he's ready to round up his passe, jump in his ride and go out and meet the ladies! He's totally stylin in that hat! Move aside Justin Timberlake..you've got competition comin up. :)
Post a Comment