HAPPY 28th Birthday to Kristin!!
You are an amazing person. You are a true friend. You are the ultimate wife and mother. You are very kind and caring and willing to go the extra mile for everyone and anyone. You think of others before yourself. You cook a mean meal and your kids are ALWAYS stylin'!
Thank you for everything you do....Thank you for showing us how to be REAL wives, mothers and friends...we are indebted to you!
Hope that you have a FABULOUS day and that Chad spoils you rotten!! :) And don't be mad that I hacked into your blog...I promise I will NEVER, EVER do it again...unless this special day comes around and you DON'T put up your birthday! :) Love you!
13 comments:
happy birthday, hope you have a great day.
Ha Karlee is a blog hacker! Happy Birthday!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Hope things are going great!!
Happy B-Day Kristin! Hope it's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday Kristin!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I sooo wish we could celebrate this day with you in person! I also wish that it was me who came up with this clever idea to put this on your blog! I'll take the credit though if no one else does....it's all true!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i was going to call you a minute ago, but then i decided to type you your birthday wish and call you after my nap:) hope its a great day!
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day!
happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to you too! Holy cow we are 28!! We totally celebrated our first b-day together 10 YEARS AGO!!! I hope you had a great day! One of these birthdays I am flying out there and we are going to party =)!
Happy Birthday-
by the way, of course I remember you! I have looked at your blog a few times...but didn't comment, that is the blog stalker in me. Your family is beautiful. Email me so that I can invite you to my family blog. ponytailchallenge@gmail.com
That is crazy that you know Camille: ponytail challenge..SMALL world!
You are SO LOVED!!!! I hope you truly know that everything she said is TOTALLY true!
You are so fun to be around. I really think your the nicest most thoughtful friend I've ever had. I love ya like a sister! Hope you know how AWESOME you are!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY/WEEK/YEAR!!!
Post a Comment