Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Growing Littlest Guy

Charlie is getting so big way too fast. I know I keep posting random pictures of him, but it is so fun to take pictures of my baby boy. He loves to be on his tummy and is doing so great at reaching for things. He loves to watch his sisters goofing off, but when they're not around, a fun toy will do just fine.....

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a sweetheart! He looks SO much like Rylee and then in the next picture like Sophie...I love that he is growing up so big and HANDSOME..and we miss him like crazy!

Karlee said...

He's turning into CHAD! What a handsome boy! I LOVE HIM! I'm so glad he is enjoying his belly! Pretty sure he'll be crawling quickly to catch up and play with his sisters!

Mk said...

Really! Can he seriously be any cuter???? I love those bebe boys!

Kari Combe said...

OH HOW CUTE!! Look at him smilin! He is looking so much more grown up now! Gosh, I wish Christmas was sooner because I can't wait to see him again!

Kari Combe said...

He seriously is the cutest little guy! Wow, I'm such a proud Auntie! :)