
Rylee started her first day of Kindergarten today. Wow! The beginning of many wonderful years to come. Where does time go? I just want Rylee to know how very proud of her we are. She is such a talented girl and finds so much joy in life. She is so kind and helpful and it's going to be hard to have her away from me every single day. But I am lucky that she doesn't have to go all day long. I don't think I could handle it.
She did have a wonderful day at school today. She said her most favorite part was PE.

15 comments:
I can't believe how cute she looks in her darling dress. What cute kids you guys have. Crazy that she is already that old!
i can't believe she's already old enough! Definitely the cutest kindergarten-girl i have seen!!! Such a doll!
Wow, you have a kindergartener!!! What an exciting new phase of life you guys are entering....new friends, homework, parent teacher conferences, report cards.....how fun! And she looks darling in her cute little dress. Love it!
Look at your little Rylee getting so big! I seriously can hardly believe she's in kindergarten! CRAZY! Looks like you decided to go with a dress even though she had PE her first day! HA! Sophie looks soo sad to see her sister leaving but I'm sure she will be THRILLED when it's her turn!
It's so cute and almost sad that it is the start of the rest of her life! I was already sad this morning thinking about that being Brody next year.
She is do darling there with Anna & Sophie. I love your girls (& Charlie too of corse)!
... But Her favorite moment was going pee? I must have read that wrong! ;P
That pic with Sophie in it is heartbreaking. She looks like she's losing her best friend. I bet she'll love having her Mommy all to herself though, kind-of. :)
I get to do this NEXT WEEK!
Crazy.
And I didn't know that Isaac and Rylee were the same age.
Rylee!! get out of town! you are such hot stuff - i bet all the kindergarten boys were asking for your number:) p.s. don't get any bigger because its depressing.
I would also like to say that girls must be much more fun to shop for, because Isaac has like 3 tees and 4 pairs of pants and nothing nearly as high fashion for school as Ms. Rylee.
however he does have some rockin shoes.
What a different world girls are.
Oh look....even her backpack matches!! ;)- LOVE IT! Such a cutie!
I really can not believe she is old enough to be in school. Time flies by so fast. She is seriously so cute. And I am sure Sophie had a hard time without her sister home. She is getting so big too. Are you guys coming out to Utah any time soon. I need to see your little guy in person!!
Can you believe we have Kindergartners! It is crazy. She is so pretty. Tell Chad he better buy a gun before she turns 16!
how on earth is she old enough to go to kindergarten? what happened to the last 5 years? Aack!
What a dear! She really is so darling in that dress and I can't believe that she is going to Kindergarten! What a big girl! Give her, Sophie and Chuck a hug and kiss from us!
Wow, Rylee looks so grown up! She's getting so big and I hate it! I want her to stay yound as well as I'm sure you do! She is a gorgeous little girl and you and Chad are going to have the boys knocking down the door in no time...sorry but it's true! :) Soph looks sad to see her sister go to school and she looks like she's so wanting to join her...not to far off Soph and you'll be starting Kindee-garten soon too :) You don't want to grow up too fast!
Post a Comment