Thursday, July 31, 2008

La Leche Dor

I left Chad alone with Charlie while I went up to help the girls get ready for bed. He was suppose to entertain Charlie but low and behold the opposite happened. He put one of the girls animal masks on him and started snapping away. This is the newest infant wrestler who goes by the name of La Leche Dor, which we believe means Milk Wrestler. He gets most of his inspiration from the movie Nacho Libre and aspires to be as great or greater than Nacho himself.





















Charlie in 3 years....

10 comments:

Mom said...

Oh boy! We are gonna have to watch this one. Chad has some kind of an imagination! And our little guy a wrestler? We'll see... That is too funny!

Katie said...

OH MY!! That is hilarious!! I am dying right now! Sooo cute!

Karlee said...

Chad=Jack Black! They looks SOO much alike! Kent and I laugh about it all the time! We are going to have to have Boston watch his back on the up and coming...didn't think we'd have to start training him so early to defend himself from little Charlie!

Kristin and Jay said...

Hah! That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. And the photo of "Charlie in 3 years" is hilarious! And I never thought about it before, but Chad does look a TON like Jack Black. So funny! I was just in Mexico I could have gotten him a "real" mexican fighting mask =)!

Kari Combe said...

HAHA! That's hilarious! He looks like he's ready to wrestle...he'll go "pro" for sure (if you ditn't know if that is from the movie)! I love my little la leche dor! He's the cutest and chunkiest baby wrestler I've ever seen! Chad cracks me up and thinks of the funniest things sometimes...He's hilarious!

Shayna said...

HELLO! of course chad and jack black are secretly related..i've always thought so. seriously, way too cute chuck!

Ivy & Mae said...

too funny.

Jamie said...

Ok. That is hillarious!!!!

liv said...

Hilarious! Troy and I got a kick out of those pictures...Troy loves that movie and can quote like all of it. I love watching him quote it! Anyway Charlie is darling. Don't you love that your husband is so funny- keeps life entertaining doesn't it?

Kristy said...

That is flipping awesome!