
I was upstairs with my mom the other night trying to catch up on some laundry. My mom and I had been up there for about an hour or so when I realized I had not heard one peep from downstairs in quite a while. And you know when it's too quiet, well, usually it's not good news. Well, I came downstairs and this is what I came down to.
Chad asleep on the couch with Charlie and the girls playing computer games together. It turned out that there was no major disaster downstairs just a daddy and baby asleep and two girls being very well occupied.
3 comments:
This is HILARIOUS! I'm sure Chad would LOVE to know that you posted that picture of him! He's a good dad! You are blogging like CRAZY! Maybe you should have another child so you could keep this up! HA! Thank you for posting more, I'm sad I'm not there and atleast I can see what's going on in your daily life!
okay....because I'm slightly anal and this has been bugging me forever - I'm going to say something about it. On your links of family and friends....my cousin Cambry's name is spelled with a "C" not a "K." If you could so kindly fix that it would help me sleep better at night!! ;)- hehehe
Such good girls. How are you doing with three? If it hasn't hit you yet just wait until Mimi has been gone about a week and a half. You can call me if you want to cry or need advice (cause I am totally an expert haha). He is so cute and I am so jealous!! I am already misssing the baby stage. I have never had one that was trying to stand up and walk before one. Miss you guys
Post a Comment