As many of you know we had our first baby boy on Tuesday. He is beautiful and so sweet. We had a hard time picking out his name. First it was Sam or Max. Then while we were in the hospital I couldn't decide. Chad said Max was too much of a "rough and tough" name for him. He said he looked too sweet to have a name like that. So we struggled for a whole day and half, but finally came up with a name. I promise to post more soon. I'm trying to put together a video, but I am too tired to finish it right now. I will post soon though and fill you in on the story and life being a new mother. So for now, you can enjoy these few pictures until I can get it ready.Charlie Joseph Withers
March 11, 2008
6:29 pm
8 lbs. 10 oz. (yes my biggest baby so far)
19.5 inches







24 comments:
Oh!! Im in love with the name Charlie! It fits him!!
YEAH he's sooooooooo cute! I love the name Charlie too by the way. It's an oldie but a classic! I bet the girls just LOVE having a new brother! Can't wait to see more pics as he grows. Oh and I hope I look that good after having just given birth!
Kristin, he is just adorable! And you look so gorgeous!!! You need to come to Idaho someday soon so I can see your beautiful kids =). Congrats and I love the name Charlie!
GuSh... he is perfect Kristin! Welcome little Charlie Withers.
I love the name Charlie. So cute. He really is just so adorable. Congrats again!
So beautiful! Love the name...great job momma (and dad!) :-)
congrats!
He is so precious and too cute. You look great. Congratulations.
Soooo happy for you! I love the name- love the pics- You are so beautiful! That's a substantial lil' man! Get some rest!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! I am so excited (maybe) You seriously have to come to come!! Please please please! I am begging =). It has seriously been forever since I have seen you guys. And you looked beautiful with short hair! I have actually never seen you with long hair, so I have nothing to compare it with. But you are gorgeous no matter what =)
Charlie is so precious! Glad you're both doing well. Tell Chad, Rylee, and Sophie to take good care of you guys! So happy for you!
What a beautiful baby! You look great too. Your little girls will be big helpers I'm sure. Congratulations!
oh chuck! can't wait to hold you in my arms:)
Looks like Bos has some competition now with Baby Charlie, huh? Finally, your dad has "grandsonS" (plural)!! Haha, congrats to all of your fam!
Congrats!
Kristin I'm THRILLED you posted especially since you officially have ZERO extra time in your life! I LOVE these pictures but now I really want to see some of him in the BAZILLIONS of outfits he has to wear atleast ONCE before the big guy grows out of them! My favorite picture is the one where the girls are getting to hold him and see him for the first time! They look SOO amazed at their new baby brother! I wish I could've been there for that moment! Hurry and come to Dallas so I can hold him already----only 2 more weeks!
Congrats congrats! He's so handsome! LOVE the name Charlie. How cute! I hope you are surviving your first week with three kiddies! Hopefully you have some help! It will get easier, just remember that! You will get sleep, I promise! Anytime you need to vent, let me know! I'm a great listener! Enjoy the newborn stage, though. As you already know, they grow way too fast!
Yeah! Congrats! He is so cute...and little! I forget how fast they grow. I hate it! Give him some kisses in his neck for me! And take a few good naps with him in your arms! Ahhhhh....love it!
So happy for you guys! He is so adorable! Love the name. AND you look amazing!!!!!
Kristin,
This is Ashlee Peterson (Woolf now), your old roommate from Ricks! Jut these past couple days I have been thinking a lot about all my old roommates so I googled your name and I saw you had a blog. Yay for blogs! Congrats on your new little one. You look so great, and your family is beautiful! It was fun catching up on all that you guys are doing! I have a blog too, but it is private so if you send me an e-mail I will send you back an "invite". My e-mail address is xrayash@gmail.com. Congrats again on your new little boy, he looks like a sweetie!
congrats and glad to hear that all are well. i am sure his big sisters will take good care of him.
It is seriously ridiculous that our girls have the exact same wardrobe. I am so happy for you guys. Mom and Dad both look great of course. I love the look on Rylees face so excited to see him. We love you guys and are thinking of you. Let me just tell you about three. It is like marriage at first it is hard and gradually it gets easier and easier until somedays you think this is actually fun. You fall more in love every day. Let me know if you need some tips or just to talk. You know like with real voices.
By the way is it just me or does he look exactly like brand new baby Sophie?
K Kristin this it totally random, but do you watch American Idol? The girl with blonde hair named Brooke White. It showed her husband last night named "Dave". I swear it was the Dave from our first summer at Ricks. The one that we thought was so hot (lived with Kyle Schneider) and had a mark on his eye that looked like he had a perma black eye. Was his name Dave White? I swear its him, you have to watch and tell me if its him. I might be crazy =)
Post a Comment