Okay, sad that I have never heard of this book. So when the movie came out I had to go and buy the book for us to read so we knew kinda what the movie was about. So last Saturday morning, Chad and my mom took the girls to go and see "Horton Hears a Who". The girls had so much fun to be able to go on a fun date with Mimi and Dad. They got popcorn and I'm sure plenty other treats too. Thanks Chad and Mimi for taking the girls on the fun outing.
2 comments:
Rylee looks like she is in HEAVEN with that HUGE bucket of popcorn in her hand!!!!!!! I want to see that movie....
I totally agree with Karlee on this one..Rylee does look like she's in heaven holdin' on to that popcorn! AND hopefully it's the end of the movie when they took this picture because the popcorn looks already gone! :) I love my two little nieces! :) Can't wait to see ya'll in MAY! We're buying our tickets today or tomorrow! Wish us luck that we find good priced tickets!
Post a Comment