We invited some friends over to eat and afterwards we got the kids and adults around the TV for a good ole Wii playing. It was alot of fun.
Here are a couple of the dads boxin' it out on the Wii! They got really into it. It was great!

And here are the kiddos playing golf. It's funny to see them play such a game! Anna and Rylee needed a little help from their daddy's.


4 comments:
Okay, in the second picture I laughed SO hard because Anna is in the background standing on the couch and it looks like the kids are going crazy! All I can think of is that the parents are having tons of fun on the WII and the kids are running free and taking advantage of their parent's distraction! HA!
How do you center your pictures? As in...not having them touching the left side of the screen when you are looking at it?
your girls are darling...I can't wait for your little man to arrive!
I have never played a Wii, but it looks fun! Geez, the Xbox just doesn't cut it anymore=). Looks like Rylee is going to grow up to be a pro.
Hum... Interesting.
Should I be jealous that wii were not invited?
Don't you know you're NOT allowed to have other friends than us? I guess it was just the "big screen group". Maybe we'll make the cut next time. :)
Hope you know I'm totally kidding, well mostly.
Post a Comment