A friend of mine thought it would be fun to get all the girls that are in Pre-K together and have a little tea party. Rylee and Sophie were so excited. She decorated, had music going on in the background, had cute little (plastic) goblets for the girls, and made miniature sandwiches, fruit, and cookies. They had so much fun.Afterwards, all the girls dressed up in princess clothes and danced to the princess music in the background. The girls had so much fun that I think we need to do another one sometime soon.
Thank you Sharon. My girls had a lot of fun!


1 comment:
Was this like a "just because" tea party or was it for her birthday or something? Either way it's WAY cute and I'm sure the girls LOVED having a TEA PARTY....AND dressing up in princess outfits and dancing because I KNOW how much they love that!
Post a Comment