Yes, this is late, but everything in my life feels like it's running behind right now. Don't ask me what I'm going to do once my mama leaves. =) We had a fun day. Mimi bought flowers and let them drink up dyed green water. Apparently if the white carnations soak up the green water then they start to turn green. Pretty cool huh? Then mimi made little Shamrock necklaces with the girls too. The girls love to do crafts, and so this was alot of fun for them. And of course we all wore green.
Happy Saint Patricks Day!


5 comments:
SO CUTE! Look at your awesome family all wearing green!!
oh, it's always fun when mimi comes! i think green is charlie's color... too cute.
Sooo cute!
Okay Charley is HUGE! At first I thought Rylee's baby doll was charley and I thought "wow maybe he's not so big after all" then I realized CHAD was holding charley! He's HUGE!!!!!!!!! What a big boy! Mimi is so cute with all her creative ideas! OH, and I bet Rylee was super excited to wear that zebra skirt! Gotta love those girls!
Oh you and Chad have made the most beautiful little family! Seriously, your kids are gorgeous! They must have gotten some of their AUNTIE KARI'S genes! JUST KIDDIN! No, they all look so much like you and Chad!
Post a Comment