I went into the doctor yesterday and I am now 3 centimeters dialated and 70% e-faced. I am scheduled to go in Tuesday, March 11 @ 6 am, unless I go earlier....which I better not, because my mom won't be here until Monday the 10th! We'll keep ya posted.
18 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.
yay! I don't know much about this pregnancy thing, but that's a good thing right? I hope things go awesome. But from past stories on your births, things will be a breeze =). We are so excited for you! I can't wait to see a little Chad running around =)
AWW! I'm SOO excited for you! I can't wait to hold little Max/Sam! I kinda hope you go into labor before just so I can be surprised at 2 AM with a phone call saying you went into labor! I wish I could be there!
Yippie! Hold that boy in there! I was supposed to be induced with Macks and he decided to come FAST and EARLY....set us all out of wack! ;)- Good luck! I am anxious to hear about the story and see pictures! yeah!
Good Luck! We will be checking back for pics of the little guy!
wow! you are close.
Yeahhh!!!! Are those little polka dot dresses from old Navy I see at the tea party. You are right we do have the same likes in clothes. LOOOve it( in dragon tales weezy voice)!
Hey Kristen, it was great to hear from you - it's so funny how we've found so many of our friends through blogging! Where are you guys now? Congrats on your baby soon to come! Talk to you soon.
Kari Clark
Yah!! I can't wait for the new little pictures! Good luck with everything! There is a part of me that wishes I was in your shoes right now then there is the other..... Im still getting up with a little munchkin so I know I would be a little crazy if I had two to get up with. lol I LOVE little babies.
Can hardly wait to see pics of your little man. Hope all goes well. Exciting times!
Good luck tomorrow...how exciting! I can't wait to see pics of him soon!!!
Kristin! We are so excited for tomorrow..and can't wait for the news! I am SO JEALOUS that luke was able to hang out with you guys last week! I wish I were there to help out and can't wait to see the little man! Love ya!
Chad get on the ball. Is he here yet and where are my pictures? Whats his name? How is mommy? Do you want me to ask you some more questions? see ya
Pictures please! We're dying to see the little man. Hope Kristen is feeling okay! Can't wait!
he's here, he's here...we are so excited he is HERE!! Oh, he really is beautiful!! Thank you for the pictures...we miss you guys!!
Congrats! We can't wait to see pictures of the little stud! Hope everything went well and that mommy is recovering well! Keep us all posted!
Congratulations. Can't wait to see some pics of the little guy. Hope you are recovering well.
Love the name, love the name, LOVE THE NAME!
But, come on already..get on the posts! ;-) Just kidding! Hope everything is good coming home from the hospital! We'll check in a little later.
Post a Comment