Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CHUNK-O-RAMA

When I look at Charlie in person, he doesn't look chubby to me. And the thing is, is that he really isn't. He has a very long thin body. But he does have some very luscious cheeks!!! And when I look at pictures that we have taken, I am quickly reminded as to why people think he is so huge. It's those cheeks! We went to the doctor on Thursday and he was 8 lbs. 8 oz. So by now I am sure he is back up to his birth weight. Thanks to his mama (I could feed a nation....seriously!).


6 comments:

Abby said...

Such sweet pictures! I totally understand about feeding a nation. lol

Katie said...

ok, completely adorable! I love his cute cheeks...just want to SQUEEZE THEM!

Karlee said...

Okay, I just have to say again and again how much he resembles Chad...so until he turns out looking more like you I'm going to give Chad a little credit! Those cheeks make him look so massive but I still want to squeeze them and kiss them!!! I'm SOOO happy you posted some pics!

Karlee said...

Oh and he also has a bit of a double chin! HA! Don't worry Boston has one too but I think that's from Kent's side because EVERYONE has a double chin on his side but that just because of his chunky little face that's so adorable!

Ivy & Mae said...

cute pictures...I love it when they have the chubby-bubby cheeks.

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

Oh Kristin he makes me want to have a baby so so BAD! Look at those chubby, adoreable cheeks, I want to kiss them so BAD! When I was looking at those pictures the "Sweet, Sweet Baby" song came up and it made me want to be like, Okay, Brandon I'm ready now! BABY MAKING TIME! J/K Not yet, but Charlie is just so handsome and it makes me want kids now..hopefully not too much longer!:)