So I guess it can't really be called a tub time because he has to be sponge bathed until his cord falls off and until his boys heal. =) But I think these pictures pretty much sum up how he feels about it all.And then by the end, he is all nice and cozy! Sorry to put you through all this torture little guy. But it always is so nice to smell so clean.

Awe, and now he is all plum tuckered out! What a sweet sweet boy.

2 comments:
I think ALL newborns hate baths at first! But I LOVE the picture after his bath with his beautiful eyes open! He's so cute! He must of been really screaming alot to wear him out so much that he passed right out after!!!!
Oh yes he did not like that bath at all! Poor Charlie! And I'm sure your mommy drenched you with that lavendar baby lotion she has so you smell all nice and clean! I love that stuff and I know you do too Kristin!:) At least he looked so peaceful afterwards and just oh so cozy!
Post a Comment