Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Another Outing



Sorry it keeps taking me so long to post things. I am so far behind on this it's not even funny!


Just wanted to post another fun outing the girls had with Mimi and their Daddy....


Chad bought tickets for the four of them to go to Princesses on Ice. The girls were so thrilled. They had a lot of fun and couldn't stop talking about it once they go home. Too bad Chad took a trillion pictures of the characters and not one of the girls. Oh well. We got some of them dancing around the house when they got home.



3 comments:

Karlee said...

AWW! I guarantee they LOVED this! I wish I could've gone with them! I love these little girls so much! Did they get to wear their dressed their too? Knowing you, probably not and if you did I'd be COMPLETELY surprised!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

How fun! I wish we lived somewhere there were fun things like this. I bet your girls loved it.

The Warren Family said...

Fun! Fun! We are big fans of the Disney Princesses! Madelyn would love playing with your girls!