Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just Chillin'

I came down stairs to take Charlie off of my mom's hands, and here he was just chillin' with Mimi while she was on the computer. He looked so relaxed I couldn't bother him. What a cutie pie.


9 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

He is just soooo cute! I could just squeeze him =). And I just played guitar hero for the first time today and holy cow its hard!! Oh and something random, my friend Cortnie asked if I new an Austin Dyer? Was that the guy who liked Shayna in college? Anyways, he said he knew me. I looked at his blog and I am thinking it is him. Whats with all the old people coming back? Anyways, if you want to check him out you can look at my friends blog under Cortnie and Josh and then find his. Maybe you already have his, but I thought I would share. Oh and that guy who I thought was David on American Idol. Is the David we knew. His name is David Ray and his wife just goes by her maiden name on the show. If you ever watch you can definitely see its him. Now I will let you stop reading this enormous comment!

Kristin and Jay said...

nevermind I see his blog on yours. Hah! I should have checked first and he'll probably read this comment. Oh well =)! I am such a dork!

Chiara said...

okay, I'm pretty sure I need to kiss that soft lucious little neck of his!!!!

Karlee said...

Awww, mimi is such a good mimi!

Mom said...

That little Charlie is a doll! The two weeks I was there went by too quickly and everything now seems like a blur. But I had a wonderful time with your little family and can't wait to see ya'll in May. Hopefully Charlie will let you get a little more sleep. Tell the girls their Mimi loves them very much...

Woods: said...

He really is so darling! I'm so glad your mom is there to help! And Chad too! I hope your recovery goes real fast! Love the posts & pics!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

OOOH he looks so peaceful! He's adorable and I can't believe we have another boy in the family! It'll be fun! I can't wait to hold CHARLY!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

OOOH he looks so peaceful! He's adorable and I can't believe we have another boy in the family! It'll be fun! I can't wait to hold CHARLY!

Mandy said...

Hey Kristin! Your little boy is such a cutie! I bet the girls just love him! Congratulations! I hope you are getting all the rest you can!