Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Disney On Ice

In a previous post, I had mentioned that since Charlie's birthday was the day before we left for our Spring Break excursion, we had to wait to celebrate as a family until after we got back home. 

Well, as many of you know, Charlie has 2 loves in his life (other than his mother, of course) ;).
1.  CARS
2.  TOY STORY
 
We found out that Disney On Ice was coming into town and that they were going to be putting on a Toy Story 3 show.  We had so much fun surprising all of the kids with this.  We've been a couple of times before, but we just knew Charlie was going to be in heaven.  And he WAS!  What a fantastic show the crew put on for the audience.  They basically did a shortened version of the movie.  It was a blast!

The only negative about the night, was that as we entered in to the arena, they made me check my camera because it was considered "professional".  So we had to buy a stinkin' disposable one for 8 BUCKS!!!  Rip off!  Oh well, I couldn't leave this experience without snapping photos.












1 comment:

Karlee said...

They still sell disposible cameras??? Is it like a digital one or did you scan all these pics?? Glad the kids LOVED that. I'm dying to take Boston to one. I'm sure Charlie was totally mesmorized by it!!! Just think how Disneyworld is going to be......