Saturday, November 26, 2011

School's Out

I wanted to do something fun this year for Rylee and Sophie when school got out.  So, I got together with a friend and we planned a very low key "School's Out" party for our kids and their friends.  Everyone was so excited (including me).  To say that I love summer vacation would be understatement.  Yes, it is tricky having my kiddos home all day long, but I really enjoy having them near me and to spend time with them.  It's my favorite!!!

Back to the party:

My dear friend, Kirsten, volunteered to have the party in her own backyard.  What a trooper.  So, on the last day of school we had an entourage of kids over to play and celebrate that SCHOOL WAS OUT!!!

We had water activities, Popsicles, and games.  Mostly the kids just ran around and chased each other.  Nothing abnormal there, I'm sure.

Rylee's friend Violet:

Rylee and her friend, Elise:

Everyone trying to carry Rylee on a towel.  Not sure how I feel about all those boys around her.

Water balloon fights:


Sweet Sophie and her, just as sweet friend, Hannah:


Kirsten's  boy, Elliot.  He got a little wet, and looked a little overwhelmed.  I had to take this shot.

Basking in the sunshine:


I heart sisters:

Kirsten also made a banner for the kids to run through!  They loved it!



Is that a 3 year old climbing in top of a fence?  Where are his parents?!?!  Oh, wait........

I think Charlie had more Popsicles this particular day than he has had in his lifetime.  No monitoring whatsoever.  Every time I turned around he had a different color Popsicle in his mouth.  Oh well, it's the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!

The clan:

No comments: