At the end of every school year, the girl's school puts on a talent show. The children decide, individually what they would like to do, and then "try out" for the show. Sophie couldn't participate because for some reason, they don't allow the kindergartners to do it. However, Rylee was apart of two different acts this year.
Last year, she played the piano, which is what she wanted to do again this year. But, she also got together with some friends and they did a dance together. It was adorable.
Here is Charlie, already acting like he belongs to the school (we're there enough out of the year, I don't blame him).

1 comment:
Rylee is so incredibly talented and I love listening to her play the piano! She has a natural talent and hopefully she continues to play and love it. I love her dance with her friends too! She looked like one of the best dancers up there and one of the only ones who really knew what was going on...I LOVE IT! She's got her mom's natural dance talent too! And did that little girl bump into the post at the very end of the dance? Looked like she did..HAHA!
Post a Comment