Charlie turned 3 years old on March 11. He has looked forward to this for a LONG time. With Sophie's Webkinz party in December and Rylee's Rock Star party in January, HE was excited for his long awaited DINOSAUR PARTY!!!! Well it didn't quite work out the way he had hoped for.
At least he is younger and tends to be a little more forgiving.
Chad and I decided to only do parties for our children on their EVEN birthday's only. I was a little saddened by the idea, but I also knew that having a 4th child would make party planning very stressful for myself. So I went along with the agreement.
Seeing as we are pretty avid college football fanatics, it was only appropriate for my Dad and Mom to get Charlie his first uniform at 3 years old. Don't let the team fool you, my Dad will cheer for BYU over LSU any day!!!
Our happy Birthday Boy
Charlie has recently started an obsession for super heroes as well. One of his favorites is Iron Man. So we, as his parents, thought it was appropriate to introduce him to his first super hero costume. HE LOVE LOVE LOVES IT!!!
He also received this Strider Bike. These things are the best things on the face of the planet....when it comes to bikes for young children. Excuse the bare bum. He has been potty trained for since the end of January, but at times feels as though he doesn't need to wear his underwear when he leaves the bathroom. I could squish those buns over and over again.
So with his friends party being next year and with his birthday being the day before spring break, we do have something special planned for Charlie for his birthday, but it is scheduled for after our spring break jaunt. More to come........
3 comments:
LOVE that kid. He is one kid that is constantly entertaining. I could just sit back and watch him ALL day. Happy Birthday BIG 3 year old!!!!!
Charlie is such a BOY!! I love it! The fact that he loves his Iron Man costume and acts the role out so perfectly is so CUTE! I agree with Karlee, I could be entertained with him all day long! The kid cracks me up! Love you CharChar!!
I'm not sure if Charlie will forgive you for posting that picture! Hopefully he will be a good sport about it. He really loves to pretend in his Iron Man costume. Love him!
Post a Comment