It was the final school skate party of the year, so we loaded the kids up and took them roller skating (this is the first time this year that I have taken them). ooops.
After we got there and I saw how much fun the kids were having, I totally regret not coming more often. The kids, although they had wobbly little knees, had a BLAST! Chad even went out with his roller blades and skated with the girls as well.
Charlie is quite popular at the girls school. Right when he got his little playskool skates on, all of Rylee's friends flocked to him and tried to teach Charlie how to skate. It was adorable.
Chad was being so patient with the girls out there. All they wanted to do was hold on to their daddy's hands the whole time. There were a few times when they all almost biffed it. But luckily Chad was able to keep everyone up somehow.
Here is Sophie with one of her Kindergarten friends, Ashleigh. Aren't they adorable?
No comments:
Post a Comment