Thursday, November 10, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was fabulous this year.  I love when Easter is in April instead of March.  In Kansas you never know what kind of weather you are going to get in the spring time--ever.  At least in April, we have a slightly higher percentage of nice weather.

My pictures didn't really download in chronological order, and I was too lazy to fix it.  Sorry.


Poor Rylee fell down in P.E. class right before Easter and got a carpet burn on her chin.

The ONLY good picture of all 3 of my kiddos.  I know Rylee is closing her eyes, but you should see the other pictures.......

Easter morning is always a treat.  I love seeing them get so excited to come downstairs to see what the Easter bunny has brought them and where the eggs were hidden.  They are not only excited for themselves, but also share the joy in each others surprises as well.  It is just delightful.



The Saturday before Easter we gathered around the table and dyed eggs.  Always a fun tradition!  I always wonder when they are going to get tired of doing some of these things, especially as they are getting older.  But, it never fails.  It is always a treat to do these fun traditions together as a family!







No comments: