Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tummy Time

So I don't know why I'm such a horrible mother! I always forget to put Charlie on his belly. At this rate he won't be crawling until he's 2! But the other day I did have him on his belly and happened to take some pictures of his cute self.
He also figured out how to grab his binky and pull it out of his mouth. Then he tries as hard as he can to put it back in. But he hasn't mastered that quite yet.How on earth am I going to get that thing?



I LOVE binky faces




And that's why we don't do tummy time! Whenever I put him on his belly to play, this is what he does after 2 minutes. I think it's all an act just so he can get off of his belly. =)

13 comments:

Katie said...

Aww, what a sweet little Chuck! Oh, hmm, maybe I should put the video of him ROLLING OVER on for everyone to see...yeah, that would be FABULOUS!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Great idea Katie.

Karlee said...

Okay, he looks like you in the first pic then he looks like Chad in the 2nd! That's hard to decide who he looks like. He's definately a good mix, I'll just leave it at that instead of trying to decide everytime I see a picture of him. Thankyou for letting us all see him up chuck...I'm sure he will LOVE that picture one day! HA!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

He is so cute and getting so big. Don't feel bad, I have always been bad at tummy time and my kids seem to be functioning well.

The Larson's said...

That is so fun! Bella loved the binky and still does. It will be an adventure taking that thing away!

Chiara said...

My kids always hated tummy time too! And with each kid you learn that avoiding tummy time means less movement sooner....which is a GREAT plan! So keep avoiding that tummy time! :)- I want to kiss his cheeks!

And yes - NEVER NEVER NEVER go to D.C. in the summer. October....PERFECT! Highly recommend that time of the year. It is BEAUTIFUL with all the fall colors and the weather is actually bareable!

smnorton said...

Kristin,
Oh my goodness your little guy is so adorable, and I can't believe how big he has gotten. Your girls are adorable too, its funny how much they grow up when we dont see each other as often. But they are so cute. I love the pics of Riley taking pictures that is so cute.

Devony said...

Sydney always did the same thing - spit up after a few minutes on her tummy, so her tummy days were short lived until she could hold it down and rolled around on her own.

Jamie said...

He is SO cute! Love the pics

Laurel said...

He is adorable. I love the name Charlie.

The Warren Family said...

he's so handsome! it's amazing how fast they grow. our families need to get together. we live too close not too. plus i hear kansas city has great shopping!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

Kay, I can't believe how big Charlie is getting! And I can't believe I missing out on all of it! He's the cutest little guy and I actually think he looks like Rylee a little bit when she was a baby. I love my little nephew and bytheway I still need photos of Rylee, Sophie, and Charlie so I can put them all on my wall...I want to make a wall of my nieces and nephews. Plus I want to show off my cute little nieces and nephews to my in-laws for sure! :)

The Warren Family said...

What a cute baby boy! We'd love to have you come visit us in Nebraska! As they say, it is "the good life"! Hah! Let me know when you're planning you're Omaha trip. We are 1 hour from the Winter Quarters temple! We'd love to have you stay with us! Let me know!