Wednesday, June 11, 2008

1 month...2 months...3 MONTHS

OH MY!

Okay, so I know I just posted his 2 month pictures with his doctor's visit. I was a little behind. But today he is 3 months old and I really can't believe I'm saying that! What a sweet little boy. We sure do love having him as part of our family. He's so smiley, loves to cuddle, loves to be outside, loves cool breezes, light clothing, sleeping, cooing, food, his sisters, HATES his carseat, and adores his mom.....and dad. =)

So today I sat him on the couch and took a few snap shots. It's nothing like Whitni's or Kevin's.
I've got a whole heck of alot to learn on photoshop (Julie, you'll have to share what you are learning because from what I see you are becoming a whiz at this thing too)!

So happy 3 monther, son. We sure love you!

13 comments:

Katie said...

Man, he is CUTE!! I love the picture with the girls kissing his head..so adorable! So, we'll see you in about a week?! ;)

Camille Phillips said...

Beautiful pictures! He is such a handsome little boy. I also like Sophie's nice bandage. : ) how's she doing? It was great to be able to see you guys. I can't believe how quickly the kids are growing up.

Karlee said...

Good job with the pics! He's a doll and I love the little man SOO much!!! Such a cute guy..I wish I could squeeze him right now! So when are you going to post about little Sophie's incidentS!?

Unknown said...

What perfect angels. You always get great B&W shots of your kids. Just precious!

Mom said...

So happy you have been posting pictures. I love seeing the grandkids and how big they are getting. It is fun to see Charlie responding to everyone around him and being interactive. I'm sure the girls adore him and watch out for him. Glad to see Sophie is still wearing a bandage. I'm with you...I would be worried something would happen again! Can't wait to see you in less than three weeks! Hugs and Kisses to all...

Ivy & Mae said...

awww the first pic is too cute!

Chiara said...

Okay...he is a freakin cute baby. Seriously - Good work! Who does he look like to you? One minute I see Sophie...the next Rylee....Hummmm....Shayna and I were talking and we think it's called the third child syndrome. They are a total mix of the first two children....that is how it is with my boys too! Fun stuff. When are you coming to Utah already?

Mary said...

absolutely adorable! great photography!

Mk said...

He is sssooooo Yummy! What a sweet boy!!

The Larson's said...

I love his chubby cheeks! He is so cute and getting so big!

Kristy said...

So cute. He is looking more like chad to me.

The Sniders said...

Kristin you are sweet and it is always nice to hear from you. Charlie could not be cuter! What can you say with a hot mama? Love your family and hope to see you guys soon. Love ya!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

Okay Kristin so I really really NEED you to send me some of these photos of Charlie!! He is a natural in front of the camera! Just like his sisters! Thank goodness because his mommy loves to take pictures! I can't believe how much he looks like his dad! Little Chuck is so so ADOREABLE!! Let me know if you want me to choose pictures I want because you better send me copies!