Monday, June 9, 2008

Rylee's First Trophy

Rylee had her last soccer game too. She got her first trophy and was so excited about it. Soccer was for 6 weeks, every Saturday. It took her the first 4 to get confident enough to finally go after the ball. Once she did, there were a couple of times where she almost scored a couple of goals!! We were so proud of her. Now she will be attending a soccer camp this week and she is excited for that as well! Here are some pictures of her and her trophy!

Her soccer team. We're missing two of the girls. What's neat about these girls is that they will all be attending the same elementary school in the fall!!

Coach saying something about Rylee's "sweet skills" out on the soccer field.


Rylee with her BFF Anna.

1 comment:

Karlee said...

I thought you were going to tell us of the incident of what happened AFTER she got the trophy and what happened to it! HA! Okay, maybe you don't think its funny with your child's anger management issues but I feel like I can kind of relate to her! HAHA! I'm so glad she's a little soccer player! In the picture with her and Anna it looks like you have makeup on her! I know she doesn't but it does look that way!