Monday, June 9, 2008

Here are my cute kiddos just relaxing right before dinner. Call me a bad mom if you want, but if I don't put them in front of the TV or computer then they are all over me in the kitchen while I'm trying to fix dinner.

Charlie doesn't look too interested in the TV though, he's trying to find his BFF---his mama! =)

p.s. don't ask why Sophie seems to ALWAYS be in her underwear. It's the end of the day and I am very tired by then.



2 comments:

Katie said...

HEar you loud and clear about the whole swarming you around dinner time. You aren't a bad mom, you are making them dinner...come on! ;)

Karlee said...

You are FAB mother! I don't know if I could do it but you do! I love that Sophie is sitting in Charlie's carseat in her underwear! Hey, it's the end of the day...let loose...who cares! HA!