We took the girls to go see Kung Fu Panda the weekend it opened and they LOVED it. Then our friends the Kirkhams came to town to visit and we went to go see it again. For any of you who haven't seen this movie yet, I highly recommend it!
Oh good I'm glad to hear that you totally recommend it! It is at the theatre here and there is like 8 screens devoted just to that movie. Brandon and I didn't know how good it would be or not...but now we know it definately worth seeing at least once in the theatre or more! :)
4 comments:
I want to see that movie, it looks cute! Love your boy being a "thug"! Too cute!
Oh good I'm glad to hear that you totally recommend it! It is at the theatre here and there is like 8 screens devoted just to that movie. Brandon and I didn't know how good it would be or not...but now we know it definately worth seeing at least once in the theatre or more! :)
Skidooosh!
Can't wait until Boston gets older so we can go see fun movies like this with him! I told you my comments about this pic already..
Post a Comment