
I just wanted to post something real quick to my sisters--my kiddos auntie's. I want to let them all know how much I love and appreciate all they do for my children and all they do to help me out. My girls look up to each of you so much and they can't get enough of you when you're around. They miss you when you're not around and ALWAYS have a blast when you are around. I really appreciate the help and support I received while in Dallas from Karlee when I felt like my world was crashing in on me. The help I got from Kelli while she was visiting a few weeks ago while I wasn't feeling well. And as for Kari, although I don't see you as much, thank you for coming out so far for the blessing even though you HATE flying. That meant a lot. I love ya'll more than anything and so do my kiddos. So this post is for you. I love you girlie's.

These sweet girls miss you so much! See you on the 4th!
3 comments:
Oh Kristin that was so sweet! I miss ya'll so so much and I hate being so far away from my sisters, parents, and little nieces and nephews! This little blog you posted made me cry! I wish I could live closer to ya'll and be of a support like everyone else gets to! Although I LOVE LOVE looking through the blogs you and Karlee have I also get so sad thinking of how much I'm missing out on not having my family close by! I'm so jealous of ya'll being so much closer to eachother! I have the mose adoreable, beautiful, and handsome (that's for Charlie and Boston) little nieces and nephews and I hope I can be the type of aunt they can really look up to and I hope that each time I see them I can make the most out of each minute. I LOVE YOU! And know you can always call me if you need someone to talk to..although I'm further away and we don't talk much I can be a support too. Hope things are going well! AGAIN I LOVE YOU and give my little Rylee and Sophie and Charlie a big hug and kiss from me :)
Look at you my sweet older sister! We had SOO much fun having y'all here for almost 2 weeks and I LOVED every minute of it! Even though we had some incidents...with Sophie...that just added a little bit of excitement into our lives! I wish all my sisters lived here in Dallas! YES DALLAS! I don't know if I could live in Utah or Kansas or for that matter Louisiana! I'm sure we can all agree on that! I don't know what I have to do to get all of you here!!! I want Boston and Charlie to grow up together and go to school and stick up for each other! I want us to have fun outings like we did the whole time you and Kelli were here! It's SOO fun! Thanks for this post! I love my little neices and nephew SOOO much and miss them like crazy!!! I also miss my sisters and parents! Who'd a thought ten years ago we would be saying that?!?! HA!
kristin!!!
i read this blog a while ago but never knew i could leave a comment tell momma just showed me how! now i can tell you how much i reall appreciated that! :) i love comming to visit you and chad... your children are just a major bonus :) hah! i wish i could be closer to yall... i feel like i dont get to see my nieces and nephews very much since im in utah :( so when i do get to see them i try to make the best of EVERY SINDA MILI SECOND i get with them!!! i love your kids as if they were my own its crazy!! i would do anything and everything for them and little boss man and all the future nieces and nephews to come!!! i know i am the youngest here but know i am always here for you and your family!!!
i love you so so much and am so greatful for you and chads hospitality every time i come in!! yall are always so sweet to me!!
tell the rylee sophie and charlie hi for me and i miss them grealy and love them so so much!!!
cant wait to see you next week!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!! _and chad_
Post a Comment