Friday, June 27, 2008

Jumbo in a Bumbo

We just recently went and got Charlie a BUMBO. It's a lot of fun. He really enjoys seeing things from that perspective instead of just laying down. He really enjoys staring at his toes while sitting in it and his sisters enjoying mauling him while he is sitting there too. What sweet girls. He just looks like a little butterball sitting in that thing. It's quite fun!

Wow! I can finally see my toes now that my belly isn't in the way!

Stop touching me!!!!

4 comments:

Karlee said...

Look at the big boy in the bumbo! I'm sure he LOVES that! I LOVE the last picture! He's probably like "THESE GIRLS ARE ALWAYS TOUCHING ME! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" HAHA! Love that guy!

Anonymous said...

ha,,, aw he looks so cute!! i dont doubt that he LOVES that bumbo thing... he will be sitting up by himself in no time!!!
ha and the last picture makes me laugh... you can tell heis aggravated with the girls always trying to touch him!!! hah
AW I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!!

GUENTHERS said...

Love the bumbo, it looks like a great thing to have. Maybe we'll look into getting one. He is such a cutie!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

I love it he can even sit up in that bumbo thing now! It's crazy how fast he's growing up already! And I LOVE LOVE that last picture of him moving away when his sisters are trying to keep touching him. They just love him so much! That photo just made me laugh and it looks like Charlie is glad he can sit up like the rest of us and also be able to dodge his sisters when he's getting annoyed with them being to touchy touchy.